Rethink HR Tech Berlin
Rethink! HR Tech Europe 2018 is the leading HR conference in Europe, which will bring together more than 150 Chief HR Officers and C-level HR executives and decision makers to network, connect, and discuss future trends and challenges of the industry.
35+ influential speakers will share their expertise through state-of-the art keynotes, interactive Round Tables, and World Café sessions. Key topics include the effects of digital transformation on HR strategies, HR technologies and innovation, agile change management as well as employer branding, HR analytics and enterprise mobility.
Here are some of the confirmed speakers who will be presenting their insights this November in Berlin:
- Steffen Brinkmann, Vice President Human Resources, Continental
- Simone Lietz-Gresens, VP Human Resources, Consumer Products & Processing, Mastercard
- Agnes Jongkind, Global Vice President HR, Deutsche Telekom
- Daniel Bargmann, CHRO, Generali
- Marianne Moberg, Head of HR, Generali
- Pamela Taylor, Director Employer Branding & Talent Acquisition, Bertelsmann
- Laura Marsi, Global Head of HR & Organizational Change, Allianz Technology
- Anna-Maria Karl, Head of Global Talent Sourcing, Daimler
Why should you attend?
- Network with more than 150+ HR professionals and exchange views
- Learn about the latest HR developments as well as emerging standards
- Hear how others cope with some of your most challenging problems
- Discuss your ideas and issues with peers from the industry
- Impress your boss and colleagues with new ideas to improve performance
Rethink HR Tech Europe offers exclusive access to HR decision makers, their projects, and the challenges they face. Participants at Rethink! HR Tech Europe will also get the chance to discuss about the current trends, future technologies, as well as the latest innovations in the HR sector.