Rethink! HR Tech Europe 2019
The Rethink! HR Tech Europe 2019 is the leading HR tech summit bringing together CHROs & HR executives to discuss key industry topics, share knowledge, create new partnerships, and identify opportunities for their business. Networking & Benchmarking – Meet 150+ CHROs and HR decision-makers from renowned European companies!
Confirmed Speakers 2019
Alfonso Díez David, Alliance General Manager / Global Digital Human Resources, Renault-Nissan Mitsubishi
Kerstin Knapp, CHRO, Puma Energy
Marcelo Ballario Yoshida, VP HR, Bayer
Gero Pickert, Vice President HR Operations, Nokia
Stefan Bauer, Transformation and Capabilities Leader D/A/CH, Eli Lilly and Company
Christoph D’hein, HR Global Architect, Allianz
Simone Lietz-Gresens, VP Human Resources, Consumer Products & Processing, VISA
And many more
Why should you attend?
- Network with more than 150+ HR professionals and exchange views
- Learn about the latest HR developments as well as emerging standards
- Hear how others cope with some of your most challenging problems
- Discuss your ideas and issues with peers from the industry
- Impress your boss and colleagues with new ideas to improve performance
Rethink HR Tech Europe offers exclusive access to HR decision makers, their projects, and the challenges they face. Participants at Rethink! HR Tech Europe will also get the chance to discuss about the current trends, future technologies, as well as the latest innovations in the HR sector.
For the full programme and all features we have in store for you this November, check out the event website.